Wednesday, July 23, 2025

Fandango - Time to Sew the Top



I sorted the sewn pairs for Fandango (Macnas series no. 7) by the dark fabrics - there are 48 of them in all plus . . . 


. . . two stacks of 18 pairs with dark pieced rectangles and mixed in with all the others are quite a few pairs with pieced light rectangles.

Not shown - I've sewn the first four rows and so far the pieced rectangles are not posing any significant issues (whew).  

(Fandango - a vibrant and lively shade of purple with pink undertones, often associated with an energetic feel. It falls within the spectrum of magenta tones, offering a bold and eye-catching hue that evokes a sense of creativity and fun) 

* * *

Two board meetings tomorrow afternoon (annual general and regular bi-monthly BoD) for the association that oversees our local historic house museum.  As Secretary I will need to pay attention and take good notes to write minutes for each meeting.  Hoping I'll still find some time to sew another few rows on Fandango before my next post.


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
Lewis Carroll

2 comments:

Barbara Anne said...

Your quilt on the wall and the one on the table are both wonderful and contain delicious eye candy!!
I hope to sew pairs of blocks together for the scrappy Single Irish Chain baby quilt so it is together before the weekend. Maybe!
What is the name of the historical home you're involved with?

Hugs!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

It's warm and wonderful!