Wednesday, April 23, 2025

May Placemats Underway


The slab for the six May placemats has been quilted.


I used this thread and my all-over liberated nested spirals.

(for those who wonder how I stitch these, there's a link in the sidebar for my liberated fans - the spirals are an offshoot of that method)


I trimmed the six placemats from the slab, made the binding, and have my fingers crossed there is enough to also bind the two bonus mats (upper right).

Onward . . . 


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side."
Maya Angelou

7 comments:

Connie said...

I absolutely am in love with the fabric choices these are going to be incredibly gorgeous.

Cherie Moore said...

Ah, playing binding chicken……I hope you win ;)

Julierose said...

Lovely colors in these slabs--great to get 6 out of them...
hugs, Julierose

iHanna said...

So productive AND sharing online with yummy pics in another blog post. You go girl!

iHanna said...

Yay you!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous!!

Mystic Quilter said...

Can't get enough of these colours here Julie!!