REPOSE is the first finished quilt top of 2025.
55" wide x 70" long (before trimming the sides).
Here's a detail showing some of the fabrics (taken while I was pressing the top).
And here's another detail with the lamp light (the one that let's me know my iron is ON) in the upper left corner.
And another view of the finished quilt top.
Once I pin baste and quilt LOGOPHILE (waiting on the noodles since September) and quilt the six pin basted since September birthday placemats, REPOSE will be next in line. I'd like to say it all of those will be quilted by month end, but I know better to make promises I'm not sure I can keep.
Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------"Nothing is stronger than gentleness."
Abraham Lincoln
9 comments:
the perfect title for a serene comforting quilt
Beautiful Flimsy--Repose is looking so comforting. Nice work getting it there; you must be feeling a lot better--which is good news...
I began to hand quilt my Strawberries runner two days ago and will do a bit more today...I am still waffling about on my improv piece--decided that the multi scrappy squares don't look that good with the prim-like pomes. Searching for borders....
hugs, Julierose
Hugs, Julierose
That is a very pretty quilt top!
This is a great example of a soft, low volume combination of fabrics. I struggle with that and you have done it so beautifully.
What a wonderful, quiet array of fabrics and a totally delightful quilt! It will be a pleasure wherever it finds a home, in season or elsewhere. Applause, applause!!
Hugs!
Really lovely - I would never have thought of this combination of fabrics but the outcome is beautiful.
Thank you for showing us.
Ceci
What a beautiful romantic looking quilt top. Fab!
So soothing. I love it! And I'm amazed at the variety of low volume prints.
charlotta58@gmail.com here - this is a fabulous quilt! I don’t think I ever would’ve considered making an all neutral fabrics top before seeing this, but now I can hardly wait!
Post a Comment