Friday, May 5, 2023

Progress


At this point, all eight of the columns for Coddiwomple are pieced and sewn.

Hopefully by early week, I'll have the columns sewn to each other.

We shall see what the weekend brings.


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"Look closely at the present you are constructing.  It should look like the future you are dreaming."
Alice Walker

8 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

yes indeed...liking this a whole lot!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Lots'o'progress! Looking good. Hope you are all feeling better now and have your zip back.

Raewyn said...

Stunning!

Mari said...

It's looking great! I love the "setting" triangles around the edge.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Good luck with getting the rows assembled into a quilt top, Julie!

Barbara Anne said...

Great quilt in the making! It's interesting that black/white fabrics are what I see first with the multicolor diamonds in the background.

Hugs!

Kaja said...

This is really striking! And Coddiwomple is just the best word.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohhh It looks so good!!!! Love all the *geometricness* of this one!!!