Saturday, January 21, 2023

Squirrel Appreciation Day


If you don't believe me, click HERE.


And if you don't already know about the Ad-Hoc Squirrel Club, there's a permanent link in my sidebar or you can click HERE. 


The more the merrier!

* * *

For more squirrel-y fun in my studio, click on the link below.

Quiltdivajulie

6 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Hey, love the squirrel in you…..so many fun quilts from the squirrels;-). I found a cool stuffed squirrel while thrifting shirts and he has lived in my studio ever since……must give him a name!

Sally Langston Warren said...

The squirrels are taking over my house….escaped from my sewing room. What do I do??

Barbara Anne said...

Too funny, too true!

Hugs!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Oh, that means today I can abandon what I don't want to do and chase a new idea.

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh this is just hilarious!!!! I love it, you are clever to find this for us. Where on earth do you find all your beautiful squirrel pics?

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

No live squirrels here in Goodyear AZ, but that doesn't stop me from chasing the colorful fabric ones in my studio! Have fun with yours.