Monday, November 1, 2021

November Kitchen Table Quilt - Sweater Weather





November's kitchen table quilt is named Sweater Weather.

(no full shots because of the gusty wind and
 the fast moving sun/clouds)




The quilt top's reveal post is HERE
and the earlier "backstory" post is HERE.




Finished size is 65" x 65"




I am so glad that I went with this backing.

It couldn't be more perfect.




Quilted with liberated all-over fans
using Glide thread in Sienna.

(our first frost is likely by the weekend -
then the leaves will really start coming down
and it will be time to clean up the fading plants)

* * *

You can read about the other quilts
in the KTQ series HERE.

Only one more to go . . .
that top is ready and waiting for FMQ.




Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
“Everything utilitarian needs a little red edge.”
Reno Dakota

12 comments:

Pamela Arbour said...

Oh it is beautiful. So comfy cozy. Some of my favorite colors. Nice job.

Julierose said...

Lovely Sweater Weather table quilt!! And such pretty quilting--love that backing fabric, too. Hugs, Julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

How gorgeous you kitchen table will look dressed in this quilt, Julie!! Sweater Weather is one of my favorites in the series. Best of luck with completing Merry and Bright!

Lori said...

I love this great scrap quilt. But even more your liberated all over fan design. Outstanding!

Pat Gottshalk said...

This looks extra-snuggly. The scraps add a wonderful warmth and charm.

Ellie said...

Great quilt! Looks so welcoming and cozy!

Paulette said...

What a great quilt for this time of year, warm and cozy looking. Your quilting is beautiful with those perfect liberated baptist fans!

Mystic Quilter said...

Another beautiful kitchen table cloth given a perfect name for Autumn weather. Great choice of backing fabric and please do show any photos of Autumn leaves falling in your garden that's something I miss here, the seasons are not so defined.

Sarah said...

Such beautiful autumn colors 🍁

ButterZ said...

It is a beautiful backing

Wendy Caton Reed said...

What a fabulous quilt! I always love your names for quilts, but this one is extra perfect. I love everything about this quilt.

audrey said...

Lovely colors in this quilt. Looks so cozy and the stitching is perfect for the quilt!:)