Friday, March 11, 2016

Moments in Time - 14 More



Fabrics in these circles came from 

(plus one circle from my stash)




Two of these came from Judy
and the other two scrappy circles are from
ongoing projects.




The upper left circle came from one of my ER gowns,
the upper right circle came from Cherie,
the lower left is a scrappy conglomeration,
and the lower right came from Judy.




These two came from my stash.

* * *

This is the sum total of my stitching for the week.

I wanted to do more, but the body just wasn't ready.


* * *

I've had my follow up appointment with the ortho doctor -
diagnosis is degenerative disc disease (lumbar) mixed with arthritis.
(I suspected as much since this combo already exists in my neck)

I start three weeks of PT later today.

Thinking positive thoughts -- PT has always helped before.


Quiltdivajulie

13 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Prayers for successful PT and pain free movement are being raised on your behalf. Your circles tempt me... "No", she cries..."no"! I MUST stay on task.

Shelina said...

Your blocks are lovely. That next to last one you showed looks like a camera to me. I too pray for a successful PT and pain free.

Janie said...

PT does help! I always enjoy seeing what you do with color. thanks for sharing.

Mystic Quilter said...

We are both in the same boat with the degenerative disc disease, mine too right through the spine - no fun is it??
Love your circles Julie, wonderful fabrics and how nice to have fabrics in there from other quilters. Takes a while to bounce back from colitis I know,energy levels are at an all-time low but you seem to be getting there, good!

Purple Pam said...

My thoughts are with you. I am sending positive vibes your way. A friend of mine has a similar problem. She has had a few surgeries and is now recuperating from the last one. She is doing well. Keep smiling even if it hurts a little.

Judy in Michigan said...

Glad you enjoyed my scraps!! Keep getting healthier each and every day!!

Lesley Gilbert said...

The 2 smiley cats look happy - I hope they make you happy - get better soon :)

gayle said...

Good luck with the PT!
Love your circles - especially the ones with cats.

audrey said...

I hope things get better soon for you! Looks like you're getting lots of input with your circles these days.:)

Marle said...

I love your colorful blocks!

Angie said...

Love seeing your color-saturated blocks! Best wishes for successful PT!

Sandi said...

Slow and steady win the race, your blocks are lovely. Hope the physio helps in great ways.

tella-toys said...

Your circles like a night's sleep ! Bright and beautiful!