Since last week, this is what has been accomplished . . .
The mound of scrappy bits unceremoniously dumped
from the red purple and blue purple crumb boxes
have been sorted and paired - ready for stitching.
This is the small stack in the upper left hand corner of the project box.
It amazes me every single time how many scraps fit
into just ONE of those Container Store accessory boxes!
(no affiliation - just love their products)
Elsewhere in the scrap stash,
I have pulled out several different color groups.
These are the "pinks" . . .
These are the "teals and turquoises" . . .
And these are the "yellows."
I also have a group of purples/blues
and a group of multi-color prints
but those photos didn't turn out well.
Slowly, depending on how I feel,
each of these groups will become a free pieced barn.
* * *
The first PT session was a good one.
There are three more set for next week
with stretches every two hours the rest of the time.
I also see the gastro doc and my primary physician
for follow up appointments this coming week.
Fingers crossed!
* * *
Linking up with The Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
CLICK HERE to see what the others are stitching this week.
Quiltdivajulie





15 comments:
I love your piles of colorful scraps! glad you're feeling better, too!
I'm not far from a container store...in Rockville so I always drop by when going to that area. I call it mecca
LeeAnna
Oh my so many lovely fabric scraps and colors here to play with ! :)
Ah, color on a gray morning here in IL. I hope you have good news at your appointments.
I hope you're feeling better soon, my friend. Playing in colorful scraps is good therapy too.
How I miss the container store ... can't wait to see what you make from those pretty purple scraps.
PT seems like a full-time JOB!!! I hope you are better about yours than I was with mine. Have FUN with those scrap collections!!
Fabric is great because you can just sort and play with it when you're not up to doing anything else.
Looking forward to seeing the barn construction begin. Lovely colour combinations.
I'm looking forward to the barns!
Hoping PT does the trick for you.
All fingers crossed for your medical visits Julie and what a lovely selection of scraps for your ned Barn project.
Yummy fabric pulls! I feel inspired just looking.
So organised!!
No container store here so I use whatever for scraps. So, you will have some rainbow barns? Oh, what fun!
Best wishes for you to get well soon!
Good for you, looking at color is therapeutic!
Post a Comment