Humphrey (the bear) came to live with us nearly 30 years ago.
He has worn bunny ears,
a green leprechaun's hat,
a headband with two Valentine hearts,
and a Pilgrim's hat,
but wearing his Santa hat is what he does the best.
Yesterday I finished four new 14" x 16" pillows for our couch.
Die cut HSTs using scrappy greens and reds . . .
leftover scrappy black and white binding,
and pieced together backings . . .
Definitely merry and bright.
Every year these name ornaments hang on our dining room light fixture.
This year the silvery reindeer joined the party.
Our dogwood tree is even helping out this season.
One large red ornament,
just like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree.
(the linked video is 7 minutes long - from one of my seasonal favorites)
Quiltdivajulie





7 comments:
I always enjoy reading your posts, Julie, and seeing your work. Thank you for sharing. This year, since seeing this bit on Facebook, "Just Drop the Blanket," by Jason Soroski, I have especially enjoyed seeing the zCharlie Brown videos. Merry Christmas!
Love the décor, especially Humphrey and the patchwork pillows. Merry Christmas!
I love Humphrey and the Charlie Brown tree! 8)
Humphrey is a sweetie and I love his hat! Your Christmas cushions are just right and good for snuggling up to in the cold weather.
Great photos, hugs to Humphrey, the pillows are beautiful!
Love the red/green HST cushions - Merry Christmas to you and Humphrey :)
Nice pillows...how fun to have special ones just for Christmas!
Post a Comment