Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Happy Strings - The Quilt



Happy Strings is finished 
and I am beyond delighted with it . . .




Quilted by Debbie Voigt
using a panto named Blackberry
and Cherry-colored Glide thread.




And this back . . . oh my, how I love it.




The quilt measures 51" wide x 66" long.




You can read about its creation
and

Like Four x Four,
Happy Strings is safely tucked away
to be pulled out and enjoyed
starting in January.

I'm calling this pink and orange challenge quilt a complete success!


Quiltdivajulie

12 comments:

gayle said...

The back is a pretty quilt in its own right. Double win!
You've definitely made me soften my stance on pink...

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It is indeed happy and will be a great spot of cheerfulness on the gray days of January.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I love the way it looks shaded. You did a great job

Paulette said...

It is truly a happy quilt! A welcome spot of brightness in these gray days. Love the back too!

Janie said...

I agree 'double win', glorious use of color!

Lara B. said...

Both sides are so pretty Julie! Definitely a quilt to brighten everyone's day when they see it!

Judy in Michigan said...

I especially love the sashing - who says they have to be the same width? AWESOME!! Looks like silk!!

Mystic Quilter said...

A real cheery quilt - a good one for Christmas!

Mary Ellen said...

Oh, that is very, very nice. Gives me ideas.....

Barb said...

great finish!

Cathy said...

2 quilts in one. Either side would be great. I love the vibrancy of it. Hugs

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Love, love, love!