two great finishes: the baby and your quilt! I just gave away a baby quilt, but that baby is still in utero.
Your photo is precious!
A delightful picture. I'm sure this little one is a delight to your hearts! Merry Christmas.
Oh my goodness...that is the most adorable photo!Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!
Awww... This is such a special time to have a baby to cuddle. :- )
Post a Comment
5 comments:
two great finishes: the baby and your quilt! I just gave away a baby quilt, but that baby is still in utero.
Your photo is precious!
A delightful picture. I'm sure this little one is a delight to your hearts! Merry Christmas.
Oh my goodness...that is the most adorable photo!
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!
Awww... This is such a special time to have a baby to cuddle. :- )
Post a Comment