Yesterday afternoon, I randomly stitched together
all the leftover strips that had been cut for Afterglow.
Little did I know . . .
. . . that one of my Christmas presents was this book!
I have strata already made and waiting
and page after page of pure inspiration . . .
* * *
I also have a new camera ~ a Samsung WB210.
That means I need to read the instruction manual
and figure out how to use all the cool features.
* * *
Now that we've enjoyed the turkey cooked by our younger son
(he was given the turkey at work ~ but he had never cooked one before)
DH and younger son are enjoying an afternoon Matrix marathon
(testing out DH's new blu-ray box set)
Not me ~ I'm headed upstairs to play with fabric!
Quiltdivajulie
6 comments:
Let us know if you like this camera...I was looking at it and wondering if it would be good for photographing quilts. Merry Christmas!
Those colors make me so happy!
You could have written that book! Best wishes for much success in the new year, with both quilts and photos~
I am not familiar with that book. You will have to let us know how good it is. Love the colors you are working with.
That looks like a good book, I am going to check it out, thanks for sharing it.
Hi, Julie. Someone knew exactly what to get you for Christmas! And your little great-nephew sure is starting out right on such a gorgeous quilt. Marvelous fabrics! Have a happy stitching holiday!
best from Tunisia,
nadia
Post a Comment