Sunday, November 6, 2011

Quilt Show Photos


Chris (above) and I met at the local quilt show Sunday afternoon.

(That's Saturation Infatuation on the left and Color Bridge on the right ~
two of the quilts Chris had at Davies)

(photos should supersize if clicked twice)



That's me with Dumpster Diving . . .



and me again with Gotta Love It 
(which, sadly, was hung so only one side showed).




Here is a photo of Border Town with Gotta Love It in the background.

What fun to see the quilts in this kind of setting!

* * * 

I have no idea which quilts will earn Viewer's Choice ribbons
because there were still a few hours left for visitors to vote
at the point that I headed off to the grocery store.
We go back to pick up our quilts on Wednesday.

You can see some of the other photos that I took (with captions) in my Picasa album.

Enjoy!

Quiltdivajulie

5 comments:

Clare said...

You and Chris make a great team.

Nancy said...

So glad I found your blog. I've signed up to follow. Dumpster Diving is just wonderful... all those great fabrics. And the shoes! What can I say about your colorful shoes? Enjoyed reviewing many of your past posts and quilts. Impressive list of completed projects in the side bar. Fun stuff.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Thank you so much for your lovely blog! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)

Anonymous said...

Great post!! It was so fun!

tpino said...

I want to thank you for such a nice recap of the show!
Loved seeing your work and Chris is an amazing quilter!