ooo! LOVE!
Oooo...great colors! I can't wait to see what you do with these pieces!
This will be fun - can't wait to see what develops!Thanks for the photo of you - always nice to see what face belongs with which name. 8-)))
Love those fabrics!!!
I got a jelly roll of the Quilt Diva fabrics too. If you need more, just holler and I'll send them your way.
way to go, Diva!
Ooo, fun! I don't remember that print in the middle, the one with the squares of color. Very intriguing...Meanwhile, I managed to get four pictures up on my blog today!
I really like what I see! Look forward to seeing what comes of it!
I love this photo! Can't wait to see what you are making!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
ooo! LOVE!
Oooo...great colors! I can't wait to see what you do with these pieces!
This will be fun - can't wait to see what develops!
Thanks for the photo of you - always nice to see what face belongs with which name. 8-)))
Love those fabrics!!!
I got a jelly roll of the Quilt Diva fabrics too. If you need more, just holler and I'll send them your way.
way to go, Diva!
Ooo, fun! I don't remember that print in the middle, the one with the squares of color. Very intriguing...
Meanwhile, I managed to get four pictures up on my blog today!
I really like what I see! Look forward to seeing what comes of it!
I love this photo! Can't wait to see what you are making!
Post a Comment