It is officially summer now . . .
the crape myrtles are in full bloom!
(This is also my new office computer's desktop photo.)
Here are the four quilts Chris returned to me over the weekend
(this makes a total of eight that I need to bind in the next few weeks).
Usually they would be trimmed and hung over the balcony by now . . .
but I've been seriously pre-occupied by a collaborative project with DH.
![]() |
| Did you hear about their secret project" |
You knew this was inevitable, right?
A quilter married to a woodturner . . .
Stages one and two have been successfully completed.
Next step is to research and test options before moving forward again.
(sorry ~ no photos until it gets much further along)
And I finally filled my long-empty Moda laundry basket!
It now lives in our sunroom, near my laptop.
[Two of the quilts were made with flimsies pieced by my grandmother,
and the middle one came from PA and DH's family.
The roll on top is one of my wedding-dress-satin table runners.]
TTFN
Quiltdivajulie

2 comments:
Hmmmm.... a secret project, one can only wonder?
I am intrigued by your secret! And in love with your laundry basket!
Post a Comment