Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mail Call!


More beautiful pieces have arrived for my White Coat Project . . .
(each of these photos will enlarge)

The pair of amazing cuffs above are from Brenda S. of Scraps and Strings.
(they made it here despite the Canadian postal strike).


This quilted beauty is from Chris.
Fantastic quilting and glorious color ~ be still my heart!



And this incredible piece of work is from Michele B.


And here is a first glimpse of all the pieces (so far)
on the design wall . . . 
what FUN this is going to be!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to each and every one of these ladies!!!!!!

* * *


This was in the latest Vera Bradley catalog ~ in yesterday's mail.
Just couldn't resist sharing the sentiment with ya'll . . .



Since it was almost 9 when I got home,
I haven't opened this just-delivered box yet.
(Wanda and I know what is inside.)
Stay tuned!

Off to work now . . .

Quiltdivajulie

8 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm glad my stuff made it your way. It's going to be a great project.

Barb said...

What alot of amazing things....

*karendianne. said...

Ohh this is wonderful and soooo exciting.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how you put it all together. It is certain to be GREAT! What a cool idea you had!

Michele Bilyeu said...

You WILL have fun putting it all together! And I must say, Brenda's cuffs compliment my heart and hands "angel wing's patch" ...you're off and running or maybe even flying with more fun to come no doubt!!!

Magpie Sue said...

Looks like you have more than enough there for your lab coat! If it were me I'd be thinking about incorporating all those lovelies into a wall quilt and leaving my lab coat naked!

Sujata Shah said...

Julie,

These are all fun pieces you have on your design wall. I am glad you thought of this idea.. What a wonderful way to have a friendship "Quilt" that you can actually wear it!
Thanks for letting me be part if it!

Clare said...

I think I've missed something here. Do you still need blocks?