Friday, March 18, 2011

Finally Friday


As we head into the weekend,
here is the scene on my cutting table.

These are the fabrics I've pulled to use with
the sock swap blocks I received earlier this week.


The scrappy HSTs left from piecing Indian Summer
have indeed taken a detour from their
earlier black and white adventure.

My thinking hasn't gone beyond this four patch concept
so this project will sit quietly for a while
(or at least until I get the HSTs trimmed
and the background fabric cut into squares).


Happy Day!
Lynne has now received Magic Happens ~
so I can share the quilt's web album.

Click here to enjoy the story of this second
utterly amazing collaborative quilt!

See ya'll next week . . .

Quiltdivajulie

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You are the ultimate collaborator! Well done, that scene on your cutting table is utterly irresistible; wonderful colors.

Barb said...

I love that second quilt and what is on your design wall.