Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Beginnings . . .


Time to stop for a bit . . . 
to listen to the birds sing,
to feel the sun's wintry-warmth and to smell the fresh air . . . 

. . . to clean and tidy the studio,
to sit and savor some of my colorful quilt books,
and to refresh my work-weary spirit . . . 

Also to spend some time catching up on my blog reading
(two-three weeks behind in most cases).


p.s.

Have you read Tonya's recent post?
I'm SO happy her mojo has returned!
I absolutely LOVE her current project!!!
(I hope my mojo is enjoying its vacation and comes back soon,
inspired & eager to move forward).

Here's to the adventures that lie ahead!

Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

quiltmom anna said...

Lovely Post Julie- I love the contemplative picture with the quote.
Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year.
Warmest regards,
Anna

*karendianne. said...

Certainly I can understand this! Peacefully yours, *karendianne.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Happy New Year, my friend. Do not despair, you're not the only one behind in your blog-reading!

Tonya Ricucci said...

hope your mojo finds its way home soon!!!!! enjoy your contemplation and reading.