Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Looking Good!


WOO HOO!
Spirit Song (2010) has been hung up in our foyer!

We were especially tickled to discover the almost-identical lengths 
of Spirit Song and  No Rules For Julie (Lynne Tyler, 2010).
Who could have planned that?!?!


Colors of Joy (2006) is now on the back of the sofa.


On the opposite wall, above the stairs:
Vortex Interrupted (2008).



And, in another couple of weeks,
according to my contact at Martingale
(publisher of Tonya's Word Play Quilts book)
Flying Monkeys (2008) will be making its way home.
We saved its spot next to Vortex . . .
(that's a reflection, not a streak, on the wall)

I am SO glad DH has a really long ladder
and that he's willing to hang quilts!

Quiltdivajulie

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so right they look fantastic there!! Looking forward to seeing Flying Monkeys hanging.

Janet said...

I love Spirit Song...

Mary Lou Weidman said...

NOW this is what I want my house to look like...colorful, creative and FUN! Great job Julie!

Elsie Montgomery said...

loverly!

Clare said...

Your own quilt show 24/7. Lovely way of showing off your wonderful quilts.

Millie said...

I did that on purpose! HAHAHAHAHAHA! ROFLMAO!

They look Awesome, Julie! I'm honored to be up on those walls with them!

Kathy said...

can't wait to see Flying Monkeys!!

*karendianne. said...

Julie,

I love what Clare said. She's right!!!

Anonymous said...

Spirit song looks right at home!!! Just lovely!!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm so glad YOU aren't up on that ladder! It all looks great. I can see you smiling everytime you walk by your 'gallery'.

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Magpie Sue said...

Wow. Your home must look like a wonderful, colorful art gallery!