This book was published in 2007.
Not sure how I missed seeing it until now
but I'm very glad I have a copy of my own.
Can't wait to try out several of her techniques!
(Thanks to those on the Liberated Quilters webring
who mentioned her work!)
Hoping to get the hanging sleeves made for Spirit Song this week.
Then I can finally start on the binding ~
the unfinished quilt has hung over the balcony for too long!
Also need to hang up the satin name banner that Chris quilted for me
(satin from the skirt of my wedding dress).
And for those who've asked about Tippy's stay at Camp Sefton . . .
Intrepid camper that she is, exploring the mulch bed
was more important than staying indoors
to avoid the 112 degree heat index.
So much yard to investigate!
Quiltdivajulie
4 comments:
I don't know about this book mentioned, or the quilter, I must check it out! Hi, Tippy; stay cool!
That book does look like a great one. Hmmmm... might have to check that one out for myself. Get that hanging sleeve on, it needs to be done and up on the wall.
Just wanted to say hello...I was in Memphis the weekend of the 18th...lived there 6 years...Honey Bear still works in Millington so I am there about every other month...we'll have to hang out sometime.
Mama Bear
I have this book and love her use of colour. I especially love the colours she puts together in the Snail Trail quilt.
Post a Comment