Guess who got a Snuggie for Christmas!?! (Keep in mind that Tippy weighs all of maybe six pounds...)
And guess who is back in her favorite spot under the tree? Miss Angel circled the entire time I was decorating, waiting for "that" moment when the skirt was put under "her" tree...Here's to a restorative weekend ~
Quiltdivajulie
6 comments:
Tippy! Goshhhh that's so cuteamous! Love it.
Miss Angel you so funny kitty cat. Julie, thanks for sharing this. I remember. Ahhh, I love being a part of the yearly happenings.
I'm appreciating the smile you just placed on my face.
Ahh, Miss Angel says the world is no longer tipped quite so upside down! Little Tippy is grateful for an early Christmas and the ability to look adorable in a tiny Snuggie :)You can't beat animal cuteness..feline or canine.
Does the snuggie on Tippy make static? Fleece, you know. Miss Angel is so funny.
Pink is definitely Tippy's color ;- )
Julie! Pixel did the very same thing when we put up our tree last weekend. At one point, he was on the ladder looking like he was scoping out his path up the tree. Even with presents under the tree, he finds a spot among them to sleep!
Very cute! It's been so cold Chesty has been wearing his hoodie sweatshirt too.
Post a Comment