"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark (of beautiful holiday photos) from another person." I sort of edited the quote for the occasion.
I adore the top of your tree! I have been experimenting with the top of my tree and I may copy yours for one of my other trees I have put up.
Thank you for the lovely pictures - You have inspired me to put up some Christmas decorations.
What lovely decorations!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark (of beautiful holiday photos) from another person." I sort of edited the quote for the occasion.
I adore the top of your tree! I have been experimenting with the top of my tree and I may copy yours for one of my other trees I have put up.
Thank you for the lovely pictures - You have inspired me to put up some Christmas decorations.
What lovely decorations!!!!
Post a Comment