I'm going to try something new for my 2010 quilt journal. I have always used 4" notebooks with insertable covers, clear page protectors, and a variety of print outs, scribbled notes, and photos to document my quilty journey.
I have just ordered this and will give it a try as the new year begins. From what I could see online, it appears to function quite a bit like Blurb's software. [And, if you have the new issue of Fons & Porter, there's a small ad near the back that has a discount code for QuiltAlbum.]
Time will tell...
Quiltdivajulie
Video credit
LINKS TO MORE BLOG PAGES
- Home
- My Studio Squirrel Scurry
- Max - Who's Max?
- Pin Basting My Quilts
- My Studio Space
- My Fabric Stash - Buying and Using It
- My Macnas Quilts
- My Dumpster Diving Quilts
- My Et Cetera Quilts
- My Kitchen Table Quilts
- My RSC Quilts 2014-21
- My AHIQ Quilts
- My NOT a Mystery Quilts 2008-2021
- My Liberated Letter Quilts
- Rescues and Legacies
- Journals and Books - 2023-2024
- Published, Juried and Award Winning Quilts
- The Free Pieced Barn Project and BUILD A BARN
- Why Blog?
- Quilt Index
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
For The Coming Year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will be waiting to hear a report on this software.
Do you put a lot of detail in your quilt album? Mine have usually involved just the date, size, and a photo but I haven't updated mine in quite a while.
Maybe that should be my goal in 2010 - to catch up.
I love those sticky note videos! And have you seen the Sony Bravia ads on YouTube with the bouncing balls in San Fransisco? Or the paint fireworks in Glasgow? Wonderful celebrations of color :- )
Post a Comment