Sunday, June 1, 2008

Magnolias and Mac

Please welcome MacBook and Mighty Mouse . . . my new laptop and wireless (tail-less) mouse. Now there's even more to explore!!
And this is one of the first blooms on our magnolia tree this year. I wish you could share the heavenly scent...


------------------
"Some people worry that artificial intelligence will make us feel inferior, but then,
anybody in his right mind should have an inferiority complex every time he looks at a flower."
(Alan C. Kay)

5 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Whoo! I love Macs! Enjoy your new computer!

*karendianne. said...

Julie, that's awesome! Congrats. I've never had a Mac but I'm so happy you're happy.

And I CAN smell the Magnolia from here are you kidding?! Yes indeedie.

Southern Flowering Love, *karendianne.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Magnolias are just the most beautiful flowers!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I just heard about the mighty mouse earlier today. Does it have a right click feature? My daughter and grandson have Macs and love them.
I have never had magnolias but I'm sure your yard smells as good as my lilac yard.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I smell it; indeed, it's intoxicating! Congrats on your new, even more mobile computer... you'll love it!