Friday, August 8, 2025

Fandango - Almost There


Fandango's top is coming right along.


At this point, there are only four more rows to piece and attach before the entire top can be pressed.


Before I leave the room, I make sure to lay out the next row and stack the blocks (left-most on top, right-most on the bottom) so when I come back to the machine I can sit down and sew.

* * *

While I've been assembling Fandango's top, I've been leader-ender sewing the pairs of light/dark rectangles for Paint Party (Macnas series number 12) - and now there are only about 30 more of those pairs still to be sewn.  Sweet.



Quiltdivajulie
------------------------------------------
"Small progress is still progress."
Unknown

5 comments:

Julierose said...

You are so productive--Fandango has such lovely fabrics--love those rich, berry-colored fabrics...nice work hugs, Julierose

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like to walk into the sewing studio with the day's sewing prepped for me too.

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Fandango's colors are great -- is it okay to think "beets"? And the owner will have fun exploring the light fabrics.

Helenchaffin said...

Its always fun to see what colors you'll choose next ,I have similar ideas for my scraps once I get my show quilt finished ,I luv the reds but then I'm parical to reds 😄

Charlotta said...

I sure do love this one! Such rich berry colors! 😘 I’m curious to what extent you lay out or audition all your pairs on your design wall before sewing them together, or whether it’s more random?