Saturday, May 31, 2025

Just in Time



Just in time for the changeover from May to June, the new placemats, utility mats, and wall quilt are finished. 

Other than finishing these, I've been cleaning and tidying both studios after the massive cutting spree (see previous post).


My goal for the coming week includes the FMQ on Reverie.  It has only been waiting since July of last year . . . 




Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the number 9."
Beaker from the Muppets

7 comments:

Julierose said...

You are certainly getting a lot accomplished, QDJulie--nice work on these. I am still under the weather--so no sewing going on...
hugs, julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great Placemats! Good luck with the great clean up- always takes longer than making a mess.

Cherie Moore said...

The quote from Becker is hilarious….and true, it can’t be done. I find cleaning up, when I’m in the mood, recharges my batteries.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

In all seriousness; "since July of last year" doesn't seem all that long ago to me! ;) Well done on your June deadline.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yay, Julie!! I knew you would do it.

Mystic Quilter said...

Always therapeutic after cleaning and tidying our studios following a great effort! Love the mats and all ready for May1st.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Beautiful Place mats!!