Sunday, October 13, 2024

Let's Try This Again


Young Man spent 2024's Fall Break week with his maternal grandparents, where going to the ocean every day is one of his favorite things to do.  

For him, Monday morning is back to school.

For me, Monday is my rescheduled surgery.

* * *

Thank you one and all for the many kind comments and well wishes left on the last few posts -- I do apologize for not answering each of them individually.

Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"Always have something beautiful in sight, even if it's just a daisy in a jelly glass."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

5 comments:

Paulette said...

Good luck on your surgery, and may you have a speedy recovery! I like your quote today. I have big pink zinnias in a spaghetti sauce jar in my kitchen at the moment. :)

Linda Swanekamp said...

Prayers for tomorrow! My grandkids fall school vacation trip got cancelled- they were going to Disney.

Magpie Sue said...

I trust all will go well with your surgery. What a load of life you've had to deal with lately! Don't worry about trying to respond to comments/messages. Take the time you need to heal.

Julierose said...

Oh best of luck today, QD Julie!! Thinking of you and sending good thought...hugx2, Julierose

Mystic Quilter said...

Julie we're coming up towards 6.00pm Tuesday here so hopefully your surgery will have gone ahead by now - thinking of you and hoping all went well for you.