Friday, April 12, 2024

Tussie Mussie Layout


Here are the blocks on the design wall . . . there was very little rearranging involved in this layout.


I found it interesting how the look changed as I walked from one side of the room to the other.


Before anything could fall off the wall and get mixed up, I clipped the blocks so they're ready to web.

The quilt's name also appeared at long last -- HARU which is Japanese for spring.


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"All art is knowing when to stop."
Toni Morrison

8 comments:

Kathy said...

This one is absolutely lovely! And perfect for HARU!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Julierose said...

HARU is the perfect title for this pink and green wonderful piece, QDJulie!!:))
I love how the blocks go "in and out" as you look it over...beautiful work
hugs, Julierose

Mari said...

This is very sweet and fresh, Julie. Perfect for spring.

Barbara Anne said...

Tussie Mussie is a delightful quilt in your wonderful, cheerful fabrics!! Well done!

Hugs!

Nann said...

So pretty!

Mystic Quilter said...

HARU perfect name for your beautiful Tussie Mussie, your colour choices make this quilt a winner.

Chookyblue...... said...

loving the colours and look of this quilt........