I chose this thread for Macnas.
And here is the first portion quilted.
Hooray!
Several years ago we adopted this azalea plant when elder son re-did his backyard.
It has never bloomed this profusely - we're thrilled.
And this year we have flowers on a plant that was given to us by a friend of DH.
Honestly, when we planted it we weren't really sure what it was - now we know it is an iris.
And this is the state of our laundry room . . .
The dryer stopped heating on Tuesday so DH is in the process of cleaning out the nooks and crannies while he waits for repair parts to arrive.
I'm so grateful he knows how to do things like this!
Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------"Art is everywhere you look at it."
el greco





5 comments:
Lovely circular quilting on this one!!:)))
Pretty azalea--my reddish one is about to burst into bloom--but not quite yet... still getting chilly breezes off the ocean...hugs, Julierose
Wow, azaleas and iris (prob. Japanese? with the slender leaves) -- in northern Illinois the daffodil parade in every yard is just delightful. A knitting friend shared a meme of a hank of yarn with the color label "goose turd green." (Turns out that there are many subversive, humorous names for artisan-dyed yarn.)
I could have done with your DH a week ago! Azaleas and irises are both so, so pretty and very elegant.
Great thread color and quilting pattern choices!
Nothing beats a handy husband. I have one, too, and am still grateful after all of these years!
Hugs!
I love azaleas and this white one is a beauty!
Post a Comment