Tuesday, December 26, 2023

FMQ Progress


The FMQ stitching is finished on Gnomeville . . . 


and the FMQ stitching on Brumous is underway (shown here after first session).


This is where things stood just before lunchtime.

* * *

Break's over - time to get back to it!

Quiltdivajulie


8 comments:

Robin said...

Looking good!!! Glad you took a lunchbreak to power up.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Purdy! You've become quite the FMQ pro!

Mari said...

Your quilting looks so good! Both of these quilts are a little unsettling in a good way-- unpredictable and worth another look. Happy new year!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It's always nice when you can use the same thread for 2 quilts in a row. They are both looking great.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am still picking up Christmas rubble. The close by grandkids came today to open presents as they spent time with their other grandma who ended up positive for covid the next morning. So, I have rubble and debris. I organized some strips for a strip set for a long sitting quilt today, but that was about it.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohhh its looking good!!!

Barbara Anne said...

How marvelous to have made such progress on these two quilts. Love the time Betwixtmas gives us!

Hugs!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Go, Julie, go!! It looks like you may have a finish or two by the end of the year. Am I right? Happy finishing!