Friday, June 30, 2023

Sabbatical of Sorts




Little Man arrives later today for his two week stay at Camp Sefton.

There will be all sorts of adventures (unlike Calvin and Hobbes above) but I'm guessing not much time for posting here.

So I'll sign off for a bit, knowing that I might pop in if there are some particularly great photos to share.

See you again mid-month!


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"May the joy of simple things color the canvas of your soul."
Mary Davis

11 comments:

Lizzie said...

Have a lovely time at summer camp!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Sounds like a memory making time! I hope you all have great health, a hearty spirit, and a sense of humor.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Have fun with the ball of energy, maybe he will share some of it.

Barbara Anne said...

Have fun and embrace colors, creativity, and Little Man!

Hugs!

Mari said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. Enjoy! I'm sure a very liberated and colorful quilt is probably in the mix, too.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I know you and De Dah will be having TONS of fun with Little Man! Catch you on the flip side, Julie.

MissPat said...

You are sure to have a colorful, active, creative and, most of all, fun time with Little Man. I love Calvin and Hobbes, such a timeless comic strip.
Pat

Mystic Quilter said...

I'm way behind with reading your posts due to life here. Horrific happenings with weather in your ares. Enjoy your two week 'holiday camp"with Little Man!!

Bernie Kringel said...

Have a great time!!

Kaja said...

Have fun!

Ann said...

Have fun. My grandkids just left. It was great to spend time with them.