I've added a new page to the blog for my long term dabbling with journaling and mixed media.
You can see it HERE.
You can also look for the My Mixed Media Journaling Adventures tab in the blog header above - it's on the second row.
* * *
Last night, when I shared photos with Little Man of the Ottoman quilt top on the design wall, he enthusiastically gave it two thumbs up.
He also told me I could go ahead and finish it by myself.
Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------"I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it, and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good."
Roald Dahl

5 comments:
What an excellent idea to make a place to share the wonderful journals you are making!
Great news that Little Man is so pleased with the direction his quilt is going and even greater that he trusts you to carry on with the quilt to completion. Sweet!
Hugs!
Just had a quick visit to said addition - looks amazing! Will visit tomorrow and take my time reading.
I used to do a lot of rubber stamping and altered books. I did ATCs (artist trading cards) for a while and swapped tem all over from challenges issued in Rubber Stamp Madness. Then I started messing with fabric, and the idea of making big things that could be snuggled in instead of being in a drawer took over my life in 2011. I still make my own cards though.
Congrats on getting design approval on the Ottoman Quilt. Happy stitching, Julie! The blog update for mixed media/art journal work was a good idea. It was fun to see your progression through the years. Lots of inspiration there, too!
I'm glad that he gave you permission! ;) Your forays into other mediums is SO inspiring!
Post a Comment