Monday, November 28, 2022

No Sewing Update


photo of Merry and Bright, our December kitchen table quilt.
Please see tab at the top of this page for more photos of the entire series of twelve.

Unfortunately, I DID get the knock-you-flat-cold that DH had.  

I'm up and moving again, albeit not as much as usual, and both of us are dealing with an annoying, lingering cough.

I haven't been in the studio since before I posted last - hopefully that will change this week.


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect - they are much more interesting."
Marc Jacobs

11 comments:

Julierose said...

so sorry you got that knock-out cold!! Those coughs just go on and on...
feel better soon hugs, Julierose

Nann said...

Hope you're up and about soon!

Barbara Anne said...

Wishing you WELL!

Hugs!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Bummer!!!
Feel better soon!!!!

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Love that backing for your kitchen table quilt. I hope you get your energy back soon.

MissPat said...

Sorry you were ill over Thanksgiving. Hard to be grateful when you're flat-out in bed. Hope you bounce back soon. Pat

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Sorry to hear you caught that cold. If you are coughing at night try rubbing Vick's vaporub on the bottom of your feet and then put on cotton socks. I think the lingering cough is the worst part of a cold.

Kaja said...

I'm sorry you caught the cold - how rotten. I hope you feel better soon.

Mystic Quilter said...

Sorry to read that you did come down with the dreaded cold! Hope you can be back to sewing strength soon and rid of the annoying cough. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Ugh! SEW sorry that you have been sick, Julie! Here's hoping you will feel well enough to get back in the studio in the coming days.

Millie said...

Been there done that. Good luck, I’m coming out of it myself, but I’m still tired and getting to bed early at night!