Saturday, July 9, 2022

Kefi - Blocks Completed




All of the blocks for Kefi are now made.   

Next step will be to sew each row of blocks together.

At that point, I'll be able to rotate Kefi into its actual layout (shown here on its side).

One seam at a time . . . 


P.S.  I apologize profusely but I am seriously behind on responding to comments - I read and appreciated each one.  But this is a "group thank you" for your responses to Razzle-Dazzle and ADQD, my 15th blog-iversary, Kefi's incremental progress, and especially for being as delighted by Little Man's radio spot as we are.  

     

Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
“A little magic can take you a long way.”
Roald Dahl

8 comments:

Lori said...

This is a wonderful quilt, but what puts it over the top are the great “lights/background” fabrics.

Carol R. said...

I like the way you have the Kefi blocks laid out on your design wall;
I might have to try to make one myself and lay it out this way. It's really speaking to me :)

Julierose said...

These blocks are SO pretty--i love the light/white surrounds--they really make the diamonds stand out beautifully nice work hugs for a great weekend Julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking good, Julie! Regarding the replies to blog comments... It must be something in the air. I'm grossly behind on blog tasks, too!

Elaine Adair said...

If you are behind because of delicious quilt-y and Little Man comments, Lucky YOU! 8-)))

BTW, that quilt is stunning as well as darned interesting and uncomplicated - exactly what a scrap quilt should be.

Vicki W said...

This is such a cool quilt!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohhhh I like seeing it come together!!!!

Linda Swanekamp said...

This is a marvelous quilt. I love all the light prints instead of just white. All the colors you picked are clear and crisp and remind me of one of my favorite kid toys- colorforms.