Monday, June 6, 2022

Blog Break


There was no sewing of any kind this past weekend as Little Man was here for several sleeps.  Now I need to get ready for my NH trip to visit with Lynne while DH and YS hold down the home front. So I'm giving myself a few days away from the blog.

I'll be back here late next week with plenty of photos to share.

Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
“I am sure there is Magic in everything, only we have not sense enough to get hold of it and make it do things for us.”
Frances Hodgson Burnett

11 comments:

Julierose said...

Enjoy your trip and staying with Lynne...nice that you've been such good friends for so long...hugs, Julierose

Elaine Adair said...

Have fun!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you and Lynne have a great time. Safe travels.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to see what you two will cook up in the sewing area!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Have a great trip! Hopefully it will be cool and sunny. Between the two of you, there will be ideas and fabric flying.

Mystic Quilter said...

Have a happy trip and let’s see what you two have been sewing up when you’re back home.

JustGail said...

Have a great trip, I look forward to seeing what quilty goodness you and Lynne get up to.

Millie said...

We are going to have a lot of fun. We have a detailed itinerary it plan to allow for whatever happens. We will follow the ARF rule: Absolute Rigid Flexibility. But I’ll give you a clue: we plan to visit the seacoast and the White Mountains.

MissPat said...

You're sure to have a great time and it looks like Lynne has lots of plans in place, although who knows what wrinkles may arise.
Pat

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Julie, I've just returned from the Granite State myself! I wonder if we passed each other coming and/or going? Enjoy your time away, please tell Lynne "hello" from me!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Safe trip and enjoy your visit with Lynne!!