Friday, June 19, 2020

Busy Times Ahead



The time has been approaching
for quite a while now,
but I've been procrastinating.

When I figured out that my current computer
(2012 Mac Mini)
would not in any way, shape, or form, 
work with the new Blogger . . .

The time to update had finally arrived.

So over the next few days 
I'll be setting up and personalizing 
my new Mac mini computer.

Be back as soon as things are working.



Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"Listen to the wisdom of trees . . . for trees know that you can be still and grow at the same time."
unknown

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Good luck with getting your new computer all set up and ready to blog, Julie. Hope to see you back with a new post soon!

Janie said...

Sounds good, wonderful quote,'You can be still and grow'.
Thanks.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Last year I bought a new iMac. I needed a bigger screen than the refurbished Mac Laptop. I have not been sorry. My husband now uses the older laptop as his could no longer be upgraded. I had an external hard drive on my laptop that backed up with TimeMachine. When I got the iMac, the external drive with that software put everything on my new Mac easy peasy.

gayle said...

Good luck!
(I now return to my grumbling about the new Blogger)

Mystic Quilter said...

Have Fun Julie!!!