Saturday, March 28, 2020

RSC for March - Done



Two more placemats for our local Meals on Wheels.




Here is the back.

Quilted with a loose wavy weave
using Affinity Aquamarine variegated thread
and finished with two different leftover bindings.

This brings the count so far to twelve -
I'll turn them in as a group in late October.




Also finished two more 12.5" blocks for
Dumpster Diving 11 - Mischief Maker.

(click here for the full Dumpster Diving series)




You can see January's green blocks here
and February's orange blocks here.

Looking forward to a new color in April.

* * *

CLICK HERE to see what the other RSCer's are sharing.


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
“Don’t listen to criticism from someone you wouldn’t seek advice from.”
Melissa Bolton

13 comments:

Pamela Arbour said...

Love those teals and I know the meals on wheels will as well. Great job!

Teresa said...

Pretty table mats and I am sure they will be a special treat for those receiving the meals.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Gorgeous TEAL additions to the collection for your group's outreach program, Julie!

Vicki W said...

You could write a great scrap busting book with your dumpster diving quilts!

Julierose said...

Boy you really did so well this month...I love the dumpster diving ones especially..
~ ~ ~ ~ waving from afar Julierose ;)))

Sheila said...

I love, Love, LOVE what you have done with your aqua!

Linda Swanekamp said...

These look terrific. Went back and looked at the others. I love how you sew all these thin strips into a symphony of color.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Great job!!!

Janie said...

Yes, beautiful turquoise/teal placemats, sure to make a meal more pleasant.
It's little things that make us feel that someone cares.

Jenny said...

Your pretty placemats for the people receiving Meals on Wheels will be much appreciated I'm sure.

Cathy said...

The placemats (such a great idea!) and your Mischief Maker blocks are so lively and fun. Somehow, the MM title seems so “ Julie” to me!

LA Paylor said...

pretty and useful. I just love the mix of color and the repetitive line in these

Deb A said...

Wow - love all the teal fabrics you get to play with. The dumpster diving 11 are awesome.