Saturday, July 29, 2017

Blues and More



As this RSC month of BLUE winds to a close,
I have finished this table runner
made with leftover blues from previous projects.

I even quilted it with blue thread.



8.5" x 36" 

This one will be gifted in the next month or so.

(you can read more about it in this post)




I also have the backings cut for my scrappy placemats.

This colorful scrappy jumble
definitely brightens up the design wall.

The plan is to quilt and bind these in the next few weeks.




There has also been a bit of stash enhancement.

Delta Patchwork is running their annual 
Clean Sweep Clearance sale
except this year it is on EVERYthing
instead of only the clearance section.




This week they are discounting at 30%.

Next week it will be 40% 
and the following week 50%.

Check their website for details.

(I just couldn't resist adding a few more
 Bella solids at such a low price)




Aren't they gorgeous?!?

Lots of ends of bolt pieces
make for a happy scrappy stash.


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"My spirit has ways of seeing that my eyes cannot comprehend."
Philippe Benichou

14 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I purposely did not look at that email, now I am tempted. I love the color slabs and think they would look great in a quilt.

Nell's Quilts said...

Love the blues in the table runner. Great scrappy placemats. What gorgeous fabrics! Looks like you had fun shopping.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your design wall is as fun as ever with all that scrappiness! I enjoyed looking at your stash enhancement, too!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I was going to leave a comment earlier but I got caught up in the fabric sale.....

Kate said...

Beautiful table runner! You added lots of pretties in a rainbow of colors.

Angie said...

I always love the crisp, clear colors you seem to favor for your quilting palette. The placemats and new stash enhancements are a great visual treat!

Kaja said...

Like Angie I like your palette, and that photo of the design wall captures it perfectly.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on your newly completed BLUE table runner. Nice backing choices for the placemats and EXCELLENT stash enhancement!!!

Pamela Arbour said...

Love the table runner and I can't wait to see all of your placemats quilted and bound. They are so colorful!

Many Hands and Many Hearts said...

Love that table runner! Your design was is so colorful and bright. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

Louise said...

Oo, gorgeous new stash fabric! And I love your blue table runner. The script writing shows just enough to be intriguing...

Victoria said...

Adore those scrappy placemats, especially the yellow one! What a fun table that would be to sit around!

Alison V. said...

Your table runner is so cool! I love the quilting that you did on it so much.

Vicki in MN said...

Your placemat wall is gorgeous! Thanks for the link to Delta Patchwork-I just snagged some deals!