Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Decision Confirmed




I went ahead and sewed the second
economy block together.

I definitely like it!




And then I made a third one.



I also pulled fabrics to make the next five.

I want this to be a 
no-pressure a-little-along effort
so as I finish each of these blocks,
I'll pin them on the second design wall
near my cutting table so I can
keep track of which fabrics I've used.

The more variety the better!



Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"Fun is good."
Dr. Seuss

10 comments:

gayle said...

Dr. Seuss must have had your quilt blocks in mind when he said "Fun is good"!

Cherie in St Louis said...

Love your quote today!!!!

Mari said...

I like it too! :) It's going to be a fun, happy quilt. "Fun is good!"

audrey said...

The economy block is such a great bridge for this kind of fun!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, this is so much visual fun!

Kyle said...

Fun is good especially with these new happy blocks.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

You gave me an idea for some blocks I was going to toss. I don't know if that is actually good or not.......

Vic in NH said...

Fun is Good, indeed!

Cathy said...

And a good decision it is!

Lesley Gilbert said...

I love your first 2 blocks - blue and purple, yes!