Sunday, April 2, 2017

One Year Ago Today



One year ago today
the first copies of my book
arrived at our house.





Chris (the mom) was elated 
when her copy was delivered.





And SSOBB Charter Member Julie P.
grabbed a quilt to snuggle under
while she checked out the book.


* * *


You can read all about BUILD A BARN,
the Secret Society of Barn Builders
and their amazing Gallery Quilts,
plus so much more by clicking HERE
and exploring the many tabbed pages
on the book's website.

Thank you, thank you, thank you
 to everyone who has been a part of this journey.

Let the adventure continue!



Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"Gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." 
(G. K. Chesterton)

11 comments:

Kaja said...

Happy Anniversary!

Cherie in St Louis said...

Wow!!! The first sighting must have been such a thrill. Thank you for inviting me to join the SSOBB. It's been an honor and SO. MUCH. FUN!!!!!

Cathy said...

Happy Anniversary! And thanks for inviting me to try...

LA Paylor said...

heehee my friend the author! Congrats on a great year and accomplishment

Linda Swanekamp said...

Have the book, trying to get some focus so I can start barn raising. My dream has been a barn studio. Doesn't look like it will happen, so I better build a fabric one.

Shelina said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been a year already!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Has it really been a whole year. Amazing! You are an amazing quilter and deserve all the success in the world.

Raewyn said...

HI Julie, I know I still haven't blogged about my copy of your book and our barns. It really is a great book and I do have big plans for it!! Congratulations :-)

Mari said...

Happy anniversary! Just the first year of many, I'm sure!

Nifty Quilts said...

Yea! Happy anniversary! I love my copy. Hugs.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Wow, so much has happened in the last year. The barns, the book, the flood, putting the house back together, Some parts of it were exceptional......I think we can all tell which parts were not.