Thursday, May 19, 2016

Oh, My Goodness -- Take a Look!



LOOK what arrived in my mailbox earlier this week!

OH, MY GOODNESS!

(photo will supersize so you can read the text)




A huge thank you 

to Megan and the others at Quilters Companion

for sharing BUILD A BARN with their readers.

AND . . .

Yours truly and Millie on a cold rainy day in New Hampshire - June 2014

A  very special thank you to Millie.

It was through reading Millie's blog that I "met" Megan.




Quiltdivajulie

12 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Wow! Now you are in the big time!

Barbara said...

A dear friend gave me your book as a gift, and I'm loving it. It goes hand in hand with another technique I learned recently. The book led me to your blog. Great ideas. I have in mind to make a barn quilt after my hubby retires and we return home from a many-years-in-the-dreaming-and-planning RV adventure across the country. Your book will be going on the journey and it'll feed my creativity while I see the barns of America.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Congratulations to my favorite newly published author! Awesome!!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

That cat has made a difference in a lot of lives, Julie.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Mystic Quilter said...

Congratulations Julie, I must watch our quilt magazine stands in the local book store.

Magpie Sue said...

Congratulations friend!

Millie said...

Millie (the cat) has changed my life in more ways than I could ever have imagined. Without her, I would never have met you. I am constantly amazed at how small acts of generosity ripple outwardly through so many lives.

Congratulations, and thanks Megan!

Lynne
(the person owned by Millie the cat)

Browndirtcottage said...

How wonderful! I can always say "I knew you when." I have the pictures to prove it too!

Lara B. said...

So exciting and so fun Julie! Just like your book! Congratulations!

Janie said...

Congratulations, You put a lot of work into that!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

awesome !!!!!