Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Moments in Time 173-196



I started making my circles for Quilty 365 on November 10, 2015.

I named my version Moments in Time.




I gave up trying to keep them in chronological order early in the process.




Instead I simply enjoyed creating the combinations.




My goal is a quilt top 12 squares wide x 16 squares long.

That meant I needed to make 192 squares/circles.

I ended up making 196. 




The extras will not go to waste.




Now it is time to get them all up on the design wall
and see what happens next!




Quiltdivajulie

6 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

I'm looking forward to seeing these altogether.

Shelina said...

It is difficult to stop making these circles, isn't it. When you finish this quilt, you will want to make another one.

Debbie said...

Wonderful and unique fabrics....love that one of the key!

Lara B. said...

They're going to make a wonderful quilt Julie! I can see how making the circles might get addictive.

gayle said...

I've been enjoying your bright beautiful circles right along - and I can't wait to see how you put them all together!

Anonymous said...

UMMM...November 16, 2016 has not happened yet? Did you mean 2015??