Instead of pinning all 192 squares onto the design wall
(to prevent accidental fluttering to the floor)
I chose to pin the four rows of each sixteen patch together.
Three sixteen patches are stitched and pressed.
Rows for the next three sixteen patches are stitched and pressed.
(the groups that hang straight)
The groupings for the final six sixteen patches
are pinned and waiting.
It may be a few days before this scene changes.
There are geraniums, coleus, zinnias,
dracaena spikes, dusty miller, and mosquito plants
that need to be nestled into their back yard pots for the summer.
And this is the week I'm headed to Paducah.
I'll be in the Author's Showcase area Thursday at 11 AM
and wandering the show the rest of the day.
I'll also be on the lookout for Lynne's two quilts -
I'll post again on Saturday.
Quiltdivajulie.

6 comments:
Enjoy Paducah - tell us all about it when you're home again.
How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful time promoting your book. I'm sure there will be a lot of enthusiasm for it. Safe travels!
I like them!
Have fun in Paducah! Looking forward to hearing all about it after you get home!
Looking good.
Loving this idea!
Post a Comment