Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Time for a Change



As much as I love the paint box fabric
that used to be on my ironing table,
it was time for a change.




Here's the name of the new fabric.

(the edges are folded under and
held in place using double-sided golf tape)




I also bought a second rolling cart
for my project boxes so I can 
see use the top of the drafting/cutting table again.

SO much better!


Quiltdivajulie

10 comments:

Millie said...

Love it. Did you buy it for this purpose or was it in your stash?

Teresa said...

All the color in your sewing room just sings a happy melody. I like to cover my ironing surfaces with cheerful fabric like yours, I mean really, if you have to iron, might as well be something happy to iron on.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I originally bought it because I thought it might make a good quilt back . . . but when I decided to re-cover the table and went shopping in my stash, there was NO question that it was the perfect choice.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You have me thinking that a stripe is a good choice. I could line up the edge of a block on a stripe when pressing and keep it straight. My ironing table definitely needs a change!

gayle said...

I'm envying both the size and the colorful look of your ironing table! (Mine is tiny and not-pretty, though it is striped...)

Pip said...

Love the fabric, and that is a clever way to raise a work surface to a nice height for standing and also gain some good storage space.

Janie said...

I love your way with color and that ironing board cover is delicious!

Holly Mueller said...

Look at your beautiful, creative space!

Carol Varsalona said...

I love the uncluttered space you have to create in.

Crystal said...

Such a great space and so pleasing to the eye. :)