Monday, February 1, 2016

Moments In Time (83 - 109) and Monthly Link Up



Here are the most recent circles
for my Quilty 365 project --

Moments in Time




Some of these fabrics came from my scrap stash.




Others came from leftover quilt backing.




There are a few mixed in with this post's assortment
that came from new scraps pulled
out of a big pile of fabrics
donated to the Wednesday quilt group.



There are two cut from an orphan string block
leftover after assembling the top of Just Wing It.




There are also circles cut from scraps gifted by blogging friends.

I'm still resisting the urge to begin sewing the squares together.

We'll see how that plays out over the next month.


* * *

Linking up with the others who are part of 
the Quilty 365 movement.

(see link in my sidebar)

CLICK HERE to see some of their very creative interpretations.



Quiltdivajulie

12 comments:

Terry said...

I love the background fabric. Your circles are quite unique, I like them.

Quilting Babcia said...

I love the unique (to me) fabrics you've added to your 365 circles. It's always amazing to see the great variety of fabrics we have available to us. The deep blue prints are the perfect backdrop for your circles.

smazoochie said...

They are so fun. And it looks like you are having fun -- I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up bigger than you had planned. ;-)

Kaja said...

I like the elephant and am still loving the dark blue backgrounds.

Sue said...

I'm liking the recurrent starry backgrounds, and text circles. I want to read your quilt.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

What cheerful circles!

Paulette said...

Boy, that blue background really makes your circles pop! So fun to see your beautiful blocks!

Mary said...

I love the blue backgrounds. You must have a very diverse stash of scraps.

audrey said...

I'm always curious to see your circles! Very fun fabrics.

gayle said...

Your circles are just luscious!

Susan C. said...

Isn't this just a whole lot of fun! Thank you for your kind comment, I do love the blue background it will really make the circles pop. I must admit I am curious as to how the final layout will pan out but no doubt everyone's quilt will be diverse and glorious.

Debbie said...

Love your dark background and circles. Wonderful selection of scraps!