Monday, December 28, 2015

Do You See What I See?




I decided that we needed some 
fun, colorful pillows for our living room.

I went looking for the small box of leftover 
"dark" HSTs from a previous die-cutting effort

How many triangles were in that box?

I counted 130.

(give or take a few)

What to use for the "lights" ??

The black and white resource box!

Yet another resource box 
yielded some fun backing fabrics.

(all of which were leftover from previous quilts)

And what about that big roll of leftover 
scrappy black and white binding?

(visible at the top of the photo)


* * *

So what do I see?

Lots of scrappy stitching ahead!



Quiltdivajulie

3 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

Well, I seem some wild and crazy good pillow thingies to come!!

Mystic Quilter said...

Yummy fabrics, especially the delightful florals top right - KF collective if I'm not mistaken - look forward to seeing the fun take place!

gayle said...

It looks like your new year will start right off with a colorful bang!
You're doing it right!