On Saturday, we ventured downtown for
this year's River Arts Fest.
It was heavily overcast with occasional drizzle,
but otherwise the temperature was just right
and there was no gusty wind.
Since it wasn't polite to photograph the fabulous artwork
I took sign photos up and down South Main
as I strolled from booth to booth.
(photos shared here in no particular order)
The 409 sign is new this year.
This building houses condos.
The open windows drew me in.
Another Memphis landmark.
Wonderful local bookstore.
Amtrak . . .
These were stacked behind a booth -
the casual composition and colors
were too good to ignore.
I found the tiki umbrellas quite funny.
We had an excellent pizza lunch here.
This colorful mural commemorates the
And my favorite photo of the day
was this boarded up store window.
Quiltdivajulie
















2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your photos of the streetscape, its lovely to see places through the eyes of another person. I love the last photo too.
Fun photo post! Thanks for sharing them. I've never been to Memphis, except to drive through.
Post a Comment