Monday, July 6, 2015

Vivacious - An Update



I finally broke down and sorted through all of
the die cut light/dark HST pieces for Vivacious . . .




A little along, the darks/lights were paired and stacked . . .




The foil sheet cake pan is now filled with a LOT of paired HSTs . . .




I ran out of lights before I ran out of darks . . .

The dark triangles are safely set aside until I know whether or not 
I really NEED to cut/piece more lights to make more 3" HST blocks . . .




As I assemble the blocks for Umbrellas Unfurled,
I'm using the paired HSTs as leader-enders.




One pair at a time . . . 

(Vivacious will return to front burner status soon)



 * * *





And now I have a favor to ask.

For those of you who love Kona solids,
my friend Valerie of Purple Boots and Pigtails needs your help.

She's on a mission to make a Kona word quilt . . .

CLICK HERE to read more about how YOU can get involved.

(I'm pretty sure this is a "the more the merrier" kind of gathering,
so feel free to invite other Kona lovers to check out her post.)

If you have ANY questions,
just leave Valerie a comment on her blog
and she'll get back to you as soon as possible.

THANKS!!


Quiltdivajulie

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

So many HST blocks. Have fun putting them together. So many design possibilities.

Purple Boots and Pigtails said...

Holy Crow! That's a lot of triangles!!
Thank you for the Kona Project shout out... much appreciated!!!