Celebrations I is now in Michigan with its new family,
my sister's oldest son and his wife with their two boys.
Celebrations II is also now in Michigan with its new family,
my sister's second son with his wife.
Celebrations III now lives in Kansas with its new family,
my sister's third son with his wife.
* * *
Their smiles are why I made these three quilts . . .
* * *
Merry Christmas to all!!
Quiltdivajulie




7 comments:
Looks like three happy families!
Marry Christmas to you Julie.
Three beautiful families and three WONDERFUL quilts!
Merry Christmas, Julie.
I'm sure they will treasure these quilts. The smiles are the greatest!
It's fun to get a look at all the joy and comfort you spread around! Warms my heart. Happy holidays to you and yours.
Lovely gifts for your lovely family. Good job.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Hugs
Great pics and lovely quilts. merry Christmas to you, Julie!
Those pictures are priceless! merry Christmas to you and yours!
Post a Comment