Friday, December 26, 2014

End of the Year Wrap for Happy Happy Joy Joy

double click to supersize

December's blocks feature several "precious" bright on black scraps
from quilts that were gifted or made for special donations.

I even managed to include a bit of poinsettia fabric!

(link for Teresa's tutorial is in my side bar)




The individual blocks will finish at 9 inches.

I made three each month for a total of 36.

There's a 5 x 7 layout in my notes . . .



Browns, Blue-Greens, Pinks, and Purples . . . 



Golds, Reds, Browns, and Blues . . . 



Greens, Turquoises, Oranges, and Reds . . .




Happy Happy Joy Joy 

will be 

SO MUCH FUN

to lay out and assemble next year!


* * *

Linking up with The Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

Thanks, Angela - it's been a happy-scrappy twelve months!

CLICK HERE to see how the others are ending their year.



Quiltdivajulie

11 comments:

Millie said...

I love these. I can't wait to see how you work them all out!

Lynette said...

Isn't this one going to be just beautiful??!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The blocks are gorgeous and a great use of scraps and black and whites.

Susan said...

What wonderful scrappiness!

scraphappy said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see them all together forever. What a fun quilt this is going to be.

Nell's Quilts said...

A riot of colour! So beautiful. Looking forward to the finale.

Shelina said...

This is beautiful. Looks like stained glass.

Kate said...

Wow! It's going to be a stunning quilt!

Sheila said...

Awesome blocks! You go girl!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh my goodness gracious - I LOVE LOVE LOVE that block/layout!!!

Mystic Quilter said...

I know I've said it before but I do love this block and look forward to seeing the finished quilt in 2015!